About the course
This full day course focuses on active self-care and strengthening your resolve amongst the demands and challenges in your workplace. Our experienced team of trainers present a range of workshops that are research-led and highly interactive, encouraging you to reflect, network with other doctors and appraise and apply a variety of techniques on offer.
- the relevance of emotional intelligence
- we follow with a choice of workshops that provide reflection
- discussion and practical methods that you can apply in your working life
- active and supportive co-coaching
- individual and team resilience
- proactive stress-management.
- Experienced speakers work with the groups to encourage exploration of the issues contributing to and undermining wellbeing, sharing practical techniques and insight.
- Groups of up to 30 people
- Content will be will be tailored to the needs of those in the room
- Discuss common issues, and learn contrasting perspectives with colleagues and experts
- The opportunity to network and learn with your peers.
- Highly relevant and practical action learning.