About the course
As doctors practising family medicine within primary care structures, we want to stay up to date, but the task is a formidable one. We want to help by collating and synthesising the evidence for you – we have done all the legwork so you don’t have to!
Specially designed for family medicine doctors practising internationally, this comprehensive 5-day course provides the renowned Red Whale GP Update overview of all the latest in primary care – plus extended sessions on respiratory issues, women’s health, effective consultation and managing musculoskeletal and chronic pain.
It will bring delegates up to speed on all the latest evidence-based updates in primary care and offers 30 hours of consecutive learning.
The course is open to GPs / family doctors practising outside of the UK.
- Days 1 and 2: General Update (covers broad range of updates across a number of varying topics including cardiovascular disease, men’s health, elderly medicine, cancer care, diabetes and gastroenterology. Also including a focused half day workshop on respiratory management.)
- Day 3: Effective consultation
- Day 4: Musculoskeletal issues and chronic pain
- Day 5: Women’s health
Standard course fee: £995. Discounted early bird tickets are available for £975 if you book by the end of January.
Click here to book your place today
As well as being very relevant to clinical practice, we make it entertaining too - without compromising the content! If you book on a course you will also get:
- The GP Update Handbook – comprehensive and fully referenced covering all the most recent research and guidelines pertinent to primary care but interpreted for real life general practice.
- The Online Handbook – 12 months FREE access to our revitalised, fully searchable and most comprehensive online reference source ever, with more than twice the contents of the hard copy version. (Online access runs from the course date, or the expiry date for existing users).
- www.gpcpd.com our NEW online learning environment – 12 months FREE access so that you can continue your learning when it suits you – on a PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Focused Learning Activities – ideas that amount to much more than 50 hours of CPD credits and more importantly that will really impact on patient care – not just a series of tick box exercises.
Pharma Free: Red Whale are proud to be completely free from pharmaceutical sponsorship. We tell it like it is – not how big pharma would like you to hear it!
This GP Update course is delivered by Primary Care International (PCI), a social enterprise set up by GP Update Limited to deliver programmes to international audiences. Proceeds from international courses are invested in PCI’s operational costs associated with the delivery of primary care projects in resource-poor settings across Africa and Asia.
|17 Jun 2019||London|