About the course
The programme will be presented live from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, with the opportunity to interact via web stream at our remote centre in Belfast, and will cover a range of neurological topics and review practical issues faced by the busy clinician.
- Lessons from... a headache clinic and a sleep clinic
- Brain biopsy - when should we be doing it? A clinicians and a neuropathologists perspective
- Treatment decisions in Parkinson's Disease
- Imaging interpretation in Neurological Disease
- Clinico-neurophysiological correlates