his highly interactive intensive course is specifically aimed for candidates applying to the Plastic Surgery ST3 Interviews this year. There will be interactive lectures and real-life simulation stations covering:
- The structure of interview process.
- Portfolio station.Comprehensive coverage of common clinical scenarios.
- Audit and research station.
- Management & leadership station.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Personal feedback.
There will be one-to-one CV and portfolio preparation advice and guidance from Registrars who have recently undertaken the interview process and successfully obtained a national training number in Plastic Surgery. Structure and delivery is key, and this course aims to provide delegates with a platform and the techniques required to excel at the interviews.
Aimed at: Core trainees (CT2), Trust grade doctors, Non-training registrars, Clinical Fellows and Research Fellows in Surgery.