Enquire about this course
About the course
his highly interactive intensive course is specifically aimed for candidates applying to the Plastic Surgery ST3 Interviews this year. There will be interactive lectures and real-life simulation stations covering:
- The structure of interview process.
- Portfolio station.Comprehensive coverage of common clinical scenarios.
- Audit and research station.
- Management & leadership station.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Personal feedback.
There will be one-to-one CV and portfolio preparation advice and guidance from Registrars who have recently undertaken the interview process and successfully obtained a national training number in Plastic Surgery. Structure and delivery is key, and this course aims to provide delegates with a platform and the techniques required to excel at the interviews.
Aimed at: Core trainees (CT2), Trust grade doctors, Non-training registrars, Clinical Fellows and Research Fellows in Surgery.
There are currently no new dates advertised for this course