Audience: All grades
In this brand new, up to date and practical course our expert trainers will take you through the full cycle of career development, from assessing where you are now to how to review opportunities and make good decisions to practical applications such as CV workshops and interview practice.
Whether you are just beginning your medical career or have an established portfolio and want to develop further or change direction the course will give you the opportunity to assess your own strengths, discuss with your peers and get some hands-on experience to prepare you for the next step in your career.
- Bespoke programme tailored to your career stage
- Leave the day with a tangible output
- Teaching will be in small groups of up to 25 people and will be tailored to the individual needs of those in the room
- Hands-on interview practice
- Dedicated question time with the experts
- The opportunity to discuss key topics with your peers