About the course
Travel Medicine - The Big Picture will take place during Excellence in Healthcare 2017.
The big picture in travel health looks at some of the major healthcare challenges across the globe including humanitarian aid and redevelopment work, the aftermath of the ebola epidemic, antimicrobial resistance, and the ongoing threat of malaria.
Conference delegates will:
- Learn about the latest research for selective mosquito borne infections
- Develop a greater understanding of the management of hazards in travel medicine
- Discuss the current evidence and guidance for management of travel related illnesses
- Hear from experts in their individual specialist fields of practice
Travel Medicine – the big picture is suitable for:
- All travel medicine practitioners (doctors, nurses, pharmacists and allied healthcare professionals)
- Health professionals with an interest in global health
- Health professionals with an interest in communicable diseases