Podiatric Medicine - A journey of human movement
Provided by Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow
About the course
Podiatric Medicine - A Journey of Human Movement will take place during Excellence in Healthcare 2017.
The journey of human movement conference is being led by the Faculty of Podiatric Medicine. The event will allow the attendees to appreciate the developments in assessing human movement from the developing gait through to low risk and high risk gait finally onto the elderly and how all this is relevant to your clinical practice.
Conference delegates will:
- Learn how human movement is influenced and measured
- Develop and understanding of research and how it influences practice
- Discuss current and developing practices
- Hear for internationally renowned and inspirational speakers
The journey of human movement is suitable for:
- Anyone with an interest in gait analysis