About the course
The RCS New Consultants Conference, taking place at the RCS, London, is aimed at all consultant surgeons appointed within the last 24 months.
The conference aims to provide guidance and support for newly appointed consultant surgeons within their new role, while reinforcing patient safety and highlighting opportunities that are available to them as consultant surgeons.
The programme will include sessions on:
• Succeeding as a new consultant
• The consultant and the wider NHS
• Patient safety and your success
• Progressing your career
Delegates will have the opportunity to attend two workshops from the following:
- Clinical incidents and complaints
- Team working and training
- Job planning and appraisal
- Self-Management – avoiding burnout
- Setting up a private practice while fulfilling your NHS responsibilities
*Free for RCS Members and Fellows, however a £50 refundable deposit is required to secure your place. This will be refunded upon attendance at the event.
Please note we operate a 1 week cancellation policy.
£150 fee for non-members