About the course
This two-day, nationally set RCGP CSA preparation course has been specifically designed to give trainee GPs an understanding of how the CSA exam is run.
Every participant will have the chance to practice their clinical skills in a mock consultation and receive constructive feedback from both the "patient" and trainer.
At the end of the course, you will:
• have an understanding of the consultation model
• be able to apply ethical frameworks to clinical situations
• develop an understanding of how the cases are marked
• have gained experience in consulting with simulated patients
• have received feedback and advice from the roleplayers and trainers
• have viewed the exam suite at 30 Euston Square.
Why take our course?
• Highest quality – RCGP Accredited.
• High success rate – 92% of our course participants go on to pass the CSA.
• Facilitated by experienced MRCGP examiners.
• Only RCGP Accredited courses are held at the RCGP examination centre, giving you the unique opportunity to familiarise yourself with the examination centre.
Please note that the course ends at 17.30pm on day one and 15.30pm on day two.