About the course
Book before 22 January 2018 to get your 15% off with our Early Bird discount!
A one-day conference providing expert specialist clinical training and essential information on musculoskeletal health.
Benefit from a programme developed and chaired by Dr Jean Wong, GPwSI in MSK and Sports Medicine. This conference includes practical workshops and will focus on new updates, practical tips, and take-home messages in assessing musculoskeletal problems in daily practice. The course aims to help you improve your patient outcomes and provide expert advice to advance your knowledge and skills in important area of care.
- To update your knowledge of musculoskeletal problems
- To improve outcomes patients presenting with musculoskeletal problems in GP surgeries
- To improve diagnostic skills in musculoskeletal health
- To improve confidence in managing musculoskeletal problems in primary care
Topics to include:
- Common musculoskeletal conditions
- New updates on musculoskeletal problems
- Exercise - improving physical activity
- Top tips in assessing musculoskeletal problems
- Treatment for chronic disease
- Shoulder, Neck and Spine examinations