Glasgow International Orthopaedic and Trauma Meeting
Provided by Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow
About the course
The fourth Glasgow International Orthopaedic and Trauma Meeting is a key event in our educational calendar for 2018. Covering a wide range of subjects, it is relevant for everyone involved in orthopaedics and trauma, including consultants, orthopaedic training and non-training grade doctors, medical students, physiotherapy colleagues and orthopaedic and trauma nurses.
Topics will include paediatric orthopaedics, arthroplasty, trauma, spinal surgery, soft tissue knee surgery and basic sciences.
Our Faculty are highly experienced and respected international speakers, bringing together a wealth of diverse knowledge. Faculty include:
- Dr Charles H. Brown MD, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon International Knee and Joint Center Abu Dhabi UAE, an internationally renowned knee surgeon specialising in ligament reconstruction, meniscal repair and patellofemoral dysfunction
- Professor Len Funk, a highly experienced upper limb trauma and shoulder/elbow surgeon from Manchester, and the author of many texts including the world renowned online 'Orthoteers' website
- Mr Peter Bates, Head of Trauma Services at The Royal London Hospital, who specialises in poly trauma and pelvic trauma
- Mr Phillip Sell, Consultant Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon from Queens in Nottingham, who is Past President of the British Association of Spinal Surgeons, and has special interest in trauma, tumours and spinal deformity,
- Miss Deborah Eastwood, Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon from Great Ormond Street Hospital, having special interests in DDH and growth disorders, and is also Editor for The Bone and Joint Journal
- Mr Marcus Bankes, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Guys Hospital in London
1st and 2nd Prize for the best clinical or research poster Submission closing date: 18 April 2018
Please send submissions to: email@example.com
Submission criteria can be found under the resources tab of this page.