About the course
BMJ Learning offers a wide range of evidence-based learning modules on a variety of clinical specialties, covering the topics you face daily. These interactive modules will enable you stay up-to-date while training and testing your skills.
A subscription to BMJ Learning gets you access to these and hundreds of other modules for a year. Find out more and subscribe at learning.bmj.com
After completing this course of modules, you should be able to:
- Feel confident in managing a number of common musculoskeletal disorders such as osteoarthrisis and acute and chronic back pain
- Manage patients with osteoporosis, and reduce their risk of sustaining a fracture
- Manage patients with a number of focal joint disorders, including frozen shoulder, posterior shoulder pain and tennis elbow
- Avoid missing a diagnosis of polymyalgia rheumatica
- Feel confident in managing patients with chronic pain.