About the course
- The BMJ Masterclasses GP General Update event features a programme of expert speakers who will keep you up to date in 12 core clinical topics and earn you 12 CPD credits for your appraisal (6 credits per day).
Taking place across two days, each clinical session incorporates real-life case studies, interactive polls and practical demos to bring you the latest evidence, new developments and guidelines in primary care.
You’ll leave the day with a wealth of knowledge, ready to change your practice.
- Expert speakers who give you practical tips on how to interpret the latest guidelines and evidence in your practice
- GP workbook of top tips from our expert speakers
- Interactive voting – make decisions on cases as you would in your practice and see if your peers and our speakers agree
- Dedicated question time with the experts – quiz them on a tricky condition, or get advice on how to manage a specific patient
- The opportunity to discuss key topics with other GPs