About the course
BMJ Learning offers a wide range of evidence-based learning modules on a variety of clinical specialties, covering the topics you face daily. These interactive modules will enable you stay up-to-date while training and testing your skills.
A subscription to BMJ Learning gets you access to these and hundreds of other modules for a year. Find out more and subscribe at learning.bmj.com
After completing this course of modules, you should be able to:
- Feel confident in managing a range of common childhood problems
- Be more aware of recent evidence regarding the management of children with feverish illness
- Assess and manage a child who presents with abdominal pain
- Manage an acute episode of asthma in a child
- Feel confident in assessing and managing a child presenting with failure to thrive.