About the course
BMJ Learning offers a wide range of evidence-based learning modules on a variety of clinical specialties, covering the topics you face daily. These interactive modules will enable you stay up-to-date while training and testing your skills.
A subscription to BMJ Learning gets you access to these and hundreds of other modules for a year. Find out more and subscribe at learning.bmj.com
On completion of this course you should be able to:
- Understand the process of revalidation, including the requirements to gain revalidation and how to prepare
- Understand why communication is an essential component of clinical competence
- Be able to practice specific communication skills to achieve particular outcomes in communicating with patients
- Be able to manage an effective appraisal discussion
- Understand how guidance is developed
- Know how to identify gaps in your learning needs and the methods available to assess your learning needs
- Understand the basic principles of time management
- Enhance your knowledge on and confidence in leading teams.