Acute Medical Problems in Pregnancy for Physicians
Provided by Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow
About the course
Two thirds of all maternal deaths are the result of indirect causes such as heart disease and neurological conditions; there has been no significant decrease in the number of indirect maternal deaths over the last ten years.
- Develop enhanced familiarity with medical problems in pregnancy
- Learn to identify indicators of significant pathology in pregnancy
- Promote multidisciplinary communication in both acute and non-acute settings
- Ensure that clinical assessment of pregnant women with medical complications is not compromised by the pregnancy
Who should attend?
- Physicians consultants and trainees of all grades
- General practitioners
Member - £82.50, Trainee - £95, AHP/Nurse - £100, Standard - £195