This UPDATE course, previously run in Dorchester as the West Dorset Hip Update Course, is led by Professor Reinhard Graf, Professor of Orthopaedics at the University of Graz, Austria.
- The Update Course is open to those who have previously attended a Basic Course in Infant Hip Ultrasound at West Dorset, Cardiff, Dublin or London.
- Doctor Academy awards 6 CPD credits for attendance in this course.
Aims & Objectives
- To ensure that participants are competent and confident in the technique of hip sonography.
- To address any pertinent technical or knowledge-related issues that participants are encountering.
- To discuss in greater depth the clinical and ultrasonic management of children with Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (previously known as Congenital Dislocation of the Hip) including new developments.