About the course
BMJ Learning offers a wide range of evidence-based learning modules on a variety of clinical specialties, covering the topics you face daily. These interactive modules will enable you stay up-to-date while training and testing your skills.
A subscription to BMJ Learning gets you access to these and hundreds of other modules for a year. Find out more and subscribe at learning.bmj.com
After completing this course of modules, you should be able to:
- Assess patients presenting with a chronic cough
- Feel confident in managing patients with chronic and common respiratory disorders such as asthma and COPD
- Manage respiratory emergencies such as acute asthma, pneumonia and spontaneous pneumothorax
- Understand when and how to carry out pleural aspiration and spirometry
- Avoid missing a diagnosis of bronchiectasis.