About the course
The BMJ Careers Fair has been running for over 15 years. The Fair continues to guide doctors from all grades and specialties, giving them support towards their next step in their career. Delegates who are not currently looking for a job can simply pop in and see what their future options can potentially be and have a browse.
Reasons to attend:
- Free to attend providing access to over 45 career related seminars.
- Visit over 80 exhibitors and meet employers face to face.
- Attend a free 15 minute one to one career advice session. This will give you the opportunity to talk and be listened to by a skilled and impartial professional.
- Bring your CV for a review and tips - If you want to enhance your CV or check that it is as sharp as it can be.
- Interact and network with over 1,700 other doctors from all grades and specialties.
- You will receive a certificate of attendance to add to your professional development portfolio.
The Fair attracts doctors from all grades and specialties. Delegates are drawn from the hospital sector, general practice, community and public health, university and research, primary care, industry and commercial. All grades of doctors are represented including consultant, foundation doctors, trust grade, specialty trainees and GPs.
How to book
Registration to attend the BMJ Careers Fair is completely free. You can book your place online today. Attendance to the seminar programme is also free. Please note you can not book seminars in advance, you can book on the day of the event and the policy is first come first served.