About the course
BMJ Learning offers a wide range of evidence-based learning modules on a variety of clinical specialties, covering the topics you face daily. These interactive modules will enable you stay up-to-date while training and testing your skills.
A subscription to BMJ Learning gets you access to these and hundreds of other modules for a year. Find out more and subscribe at learning.bmj.com
After completing this course, you should:
On completion of this course you should be able to:
- Understand the optimal medication regime for people with dementia
- Understand the importance of treating underlying medical conditions for all dementia patients
- Appreciate the needs of the carers of people with dementia
- Know the clinical criteria for diagnosing dementia with Lewy bodies
- Be able to develop an approach to treating patients with dementia with Lewy bodies
- Recognise, diagnose and manage patients with delirium.