About the course
BMJ Learning offers a wide range of evidence-based learning modules on a variety of clinical specialties, covering the topics you face daily. These interactive modules will enable you stay up-to-date while training and testing your skills.
A subscription to BMJ Learning gets you access to these and hundreds of other modules for a year. Find out more and subscribe at learning.bmj.com
After completing this module you should be able to:
- Explain the importance of basic life support
- Describe the Resuscitation Council (UK) basic life support guidelines 2010
- Perform basic life support more effectively in an emergency situation.
- This module is based on paramedic practice
- This module forms part of a pre-hospital care programme that has been developed for paramedics and other first response practitioners, and is based on paramedic practice.