Paediatric Clinical Leadership Development Programme: #1 - Your role as a paediatric clinical lead
Provided by Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
About the course
This course is for new and experienced paediatric Clinical Leads and Clinical Directors.
This module aims to help you build your clinical management toolkit and understand the legislation, policy and governance relevant to a child health department.
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
• Identify what the clinical lead/director role should and should not include
• Articulate how the RCPCH can help you in your role
• Discuss NHS structures, the flow of resources and how to prioritise paediatrics
• Communicate effectively and appropriately
• Take forward ideas to improve clinical governance and monitor and evidence risk
• Engage with a peer group for ongoing learning and ideas for managing change