How to Manage: Safe and effective prescribing for you and your team
Provided by Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
About the course
The aim of the course is to equip you with a deeper knowledge of practical prescribing, with workshops focusing on the areas of neonates, renal disease and pain management.
Topics areas covered on the day include:
- How to get the best from your pharmacist
- Pain relief for children made simple
- RCPCHStart (assessment), prescribing and the curriculum (optional)
- Prescribing errors and their management
- How to make your team’s prescribing safer
- Electronic Prescribing: the future solution?
It is highly recommended that you complete the RCPCH Paediatric Prescribing Principles eLearning in advance of attending this course, as sessions will be designed to build upon this core knowledge.