Progressing Paediatrics: Neonatal cardiology
Provided by Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
About the course
A one-day course focusing on the diagnosis and management of critical congenital heart defects in neonatal patients.
Learning aims, objectives and outcomes
- Discuss the clinical features and diagnosis of critical congenital heart disease in a neonate
- Understand the medical and surgical management, including early diagnosis and acute resuscitation of a neonate with heart disease
- Revise diagnosis and management of PPHN
- Understand top tips to interpret neonatal ECG
- Discuss functional echo and neonatal PDA assessments
"Fantastic refresher for cardiology. All the speakers were lovely and enthusiastic. The whole day was really interesting and I left the course with so much new knowledge and best practice."