About the course
Our GP General Update masterclass is designed for general practitioners of all grades, to help you keep up-to-date with the latest developments in primary care and earn valuable CPD points for appraisal and revalidation.
This year, we’ve also included some optional personal development sessions for taking control of a challenging workload and coping with the complexity of being a busy GP in the NHS.
- 6 CPD points per day
- Expert speakers who give you practical tips on how to interpret the latest guidelines and evidence in your practice
- Interactive voting – make decisions on cases as you would in your practice and see if your peers and our speakers agree
- Dedicated question time with the experts – quiz them on a tricky condition, or get advice on how to manage a specific patient
- The opportunity to discuss key topics with other GP’s
- 6 month subscription to BMJ Best Practice & BMJ Learning
Tailor your experience
This BMJ masterclass will be brought to you by BMJ Live, a multi stream conference, so you can tailor your experience by also choosing to attend sessions from our other courses and workshops running at the same time. Learn more at https://live.bmj.com/