About the course
In this practical and interactive masterclass our expert speakers will bring you fully up to date on a broad range of conditions that you are likely to encounter in hospital based medicine, on-call, on the wards or in your outpatient clinics.
This year, we’ve also included some optional personal development sessions for taking control of a challenging workload and coping with the complexity of being a busy doctor in the NHS.
- 6 CPD points per day
- Expert speakers who give you practical tips on how to interpret the latest guidelines and evidence in your practice
- Interactive voting – make decisions on cases as you would in your practice and see if your peers and our speakers agree
- Dedicated question time with the experts – quiz them on a tricky condition, or get advice on how to manage a specific patient
- The opportunity to discuss key topics with other GP’s
- 6 month subscription to BMJ Best Practice & BMJ Learning
View the full programme at:
Tailor your experience
This masterclass will be brought to you by BMJ Live, a multi stream conference, so you can tailor your experience by also choosing to attend sessions from our other courses and workshops running at the same time. Learn more at https://live.bmj.com/