About the course
This half-day course will enable attendees to take a focused history in Psychiatry and perform a comprehensive, yet succinct, examination. Attendees will receive direct supervision, with a high delegate-to-tutor ratio.
It is particularly relevant for those who are undertaking, or considering undertaking, a Postgraduate Diploma in Psychiatry or an MSc in Psychiatry, or the postgraduate examination (MRCPsych). It is also highly appropriate for medical students who are preparing for senior medical school examinations.
This course is suitable for:
- Medical Students (of all years)
- Foundation Year Doctors with an interest in Psychiatry
- Core Trainees in Psychiatry
- Speciality Trainees in Psychiatry
- Speciality Doctors in Psychiatry