The day will cover common acute and long term conditions in people with a learning/intellectual disability, improving patient outcomes, diagnostic skills, management in primary care and much more.
- Understand the definition of learning disability
- Understand the impact on individuals of having a learning disability
- Develop skills about the role of general practice in supporting people with a learning disability
- Gain insight into the premature mortality of people with a learning disability, its causes and the role of GPs in improving it
- Give consideration to the way practices can become positive places for people with a learning disability including the legislative requirements for reasonable adjustments
- Understand the role in positive health promotion and care planning that good quality annual health checks can make
Register now to secure your place.
Early Bird Prices until 23 May 2019: Member rate: £199
Non-member rate: £245
Full Ticket Prices:
Member rate: £234
Non-member rate: £288