32nd Graf Ultrasound (2-day Basic Course) for Diagnosis and Management of Dysplasia Infant hip
Provided by Doctors Academy
About the course
This well-established and hugely popular course, previously run in Dorchester for 25 years as the West Dorset Hip Course, is led by Professor Reinhard Graf, Professor of Orthopaedics at the University of Graz, Austria. The course comprising of a large number of experienced consultant faculty aims to provide the participants with a thorough understanding of the role of ultrasound in the diagnosis and management of Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (previously known as Congenital Dislocation of the Hip). The course will cover the theoretical knowledge and practical skills necessary to perform and interpret infant hip ultrasound examination, and the management based on the ultrasound findings. Aspects such as choice of equipment and setting up an ultrasound service will also be covered.
Doctor Academy awards 12 CPD credits for attendance on both days of this course.
Both days - Twelve (12) CPD credits; Day One – Six (6) CPD credits; Day Two – Six (6) CPD credits.
- Mr Sandeep Hemmadi, FRCS (T&O), Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon, University Hospital of Wales
- Mr Phillip Thomas, FRCS (T&O), Consultant Orthopaedic and Hip Surgeon, University Hospital of Wales
- Ms Claire Carpenter, FRCS (T&O), Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon, University Hospital of Wales
- Multidisciplinary teams working with infant hip dysplasia.
- Orthopaedic Surgeons, Radiologists, Paediatricians, Sonographers and Physiotherapists.