MSc International Primary Health Care
About the course
This unique programme explores primary care and public health with an international focus.
- Understand the principles and practice of effective primary health care in different settings and within different systems
- Address challenges facing primary care across a range of global contexts, to support the development of effective and sustainable locally-delivered healthcare
- Plan and develop primary health care services and systems, and advocate for them
- Explore social determinants of health and challenges of inequalities for health systems policy, and how these relate to primary health care delivery
- Join a vibrant interdisciplinary community of multi-professional practitioners from across the world
One year full-time or two years part-time.
Find out more