Manchester Acute Medicine Event 6 CPDs Aimed At Consultants, Registrars and Trainee Doctors
Provided by Medexcel UK
About the course
We are delighted to present this One day Acute Medicine Event providing 6 category 1 (external) CPD credits. All our consultants are experts in respective fields and aim to provide practical tips for day to day practice. We have the required CPD accreditation to ensure this course meet the needs of Hospital doctors at all grades dealing with acute emergencies, chronic conditions, medical emergencies and admission avoidance strategies.
This course focuses on relevant conditions and their expert management at the front door.
Saturday 7th December (Course Highlights)
- Updates on Cardiology – Acute Coronary Syndrome, Troponin interpretation, Cardiac arrhythmias
- Management of Hyponatremia and Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Frailty and Confusion in the elderly
- An insight into GMC investigation and MPTS (Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service) with case studies
- Hot topics in Nephrology and management
- Stroke Mimics on the acute take
This course has been approved by the CPD certification service UK for 6 category 1 (external) CPD credit(s).