About the course
15-19 June 2020, Oxford, UK
As doctors practising family medicine within primary care structures, we want to stay up to date, but the task is a formidable one. We want to help by collating and synthesising the evidence for you – we have done all the legwork so you don’t have to!
This comprehensive 5-day course provides the renowned Red Whale GP Update overview of all the latest in primary care – plus extended sessions on women’s health, managing musculoskeletal and chronic pain, and GP cancer update.
The course is accredited by The Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP)
Taking place at the renowned University of Oxford, the course will bring delegates up to speed on all the latest evidence-based updates in primary care and offers 30 hours of consecutive learning.
The course is open to GPs / family doctors practising outside of the UK.
- Days 1 and 2: General Update (covers broad range of updates across a number of varying topics including cardiovascular disease, men’s health, elderly medicine, cancer care, diabetes and gastroenterology).
- Day 3: Women’s Health
- Day 4: Musculoskeletal issues and chronic pain
- Day 5: GP Cancer Update
Discounted ‘early bird’ tickets are now available for £1075.
Click here to find out more and book your place today https://pci-360.com/global-programme/
As well as being very relevant to clinical practice, we make it entertaining too - without compromising the content! If you book on a course you will also get:
- The GP Update Handbook – comprehensive and fully referenced covering all the most recent research and guidelines pertinent to primary care but interpreted for real life general practice.
- The Online Handbook – 12 months FREE access to our revitalised, fully searchable and most comprehensive online reference source ever, with more than twice the contents of the hard copy version. (Online access runs from the course date, or the expiry date for existing users).
- www.gpcpd.com our NEW online learning environment – 12 months FREE access so that you can continue your learning when it suits you – on a PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Focused Learning Activities – ideas that amount to much more than 50 hours of CPD credits and more importantly that will really impact on patient care – not just a series of tick box exercises.
Pharma Free: Red Whale are proud to be completely free from pharmaceutical sponsorship. We tell it like it is – not how big pharma would like you to hear it!
This GP Update course is managed by Primary Care International (PCI), a social enterprise set up by GP Update Limited to deliver programmes to international audiences. Proceeds from international courses are invested in PCI’s operational costs associated with the delivery of primary care projects in resource-poor settings across Africa and Asia.