About the course
We are excited to announce the 2020 BMJ Live conference will now be a fully interactive global virtual event, taking place over three-days on 15-17 October 2020.
Why is BMJ Live a virtual event?
Due to ongoing challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, including the imposed social distancing rules and restrictions, we feel a virtual event is the best option to stay connected during these difficult times, whilst being mindful of our duty of care for all involved.
We will continue to bring you all the key features of the face-to-face event in addition to new sessions discussing the global response to COVID-19, from the comfort of your own home.
The programme Over three days you can tailor your experience by choosing from a range of different sessions and activities based on your learning needs including:
- Live and on-demand sessions covering leadership skills, time management, COVID-19 wellbeing and portfolio careers.
- Clinical webinars updating you with the latest evidence and guidelines, including Q&A with our expert speakers.
- Free live seminar sessions offering career development featuring sessions on CVs and application forms and relocation in the UK or abroad.
- One-to-one careers advice with our skilled and impartial career professionals plus CV checking.
- Keynote presentations from leading figures in UK healthcare
- Interactive virtual exhibition - schedule meetings with our UK and overseas exhibitors in real-time. Speak to them directly about their roles, discuss the skills and qualifications they are looking for and make invaluable connections.
- Receive tips on how to kick start your portfolio career, giving you increased flexibility, work-life balance and a diverse career path.
How do I book?
Registration for BMJ Live 2020 is completely free, but registration is required to attend.