28th Graf Ultrasound (1-day Update Course) Diagnosis and Management of Dysplasia of Infa...
Provided by Doctors Academy
About the course
This UPDATE course, previously run in Dorchester as the West Dorset Hip Update Course, is led by Professor Reinhard Graf, Professor of Orthopaedics at the University of Graz, Austria.
- The Update Course is open to those who have previously attended a Basic Course in Infant Hip Ultrasound at West Dorset, Cardiff, Dublin or London.
- Doctor Academy awards 6 CPD credits for attendance in this course.
Aims & Objectives
- To ensure that participants are competent and confident in the technique of hip sonography.
- To address any pertinent technical or knowledge-related issues that participants are encountering.
- To discuss in greater depth the clinical and ultrasonic management of children with Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (previously known as Congenital Dislocation of the Hip) including new developments.
- Mr Sandeep Hemmadi, FRCS (T&O), Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon, University Hospital of Wales
- Mr Phillip Thomas, FRCS (T&O), Consultant Orthopaedic and Hip Surgeon, University Hospital of Wales
- Ms Claire Carpenter, FRCS (T&O), Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon, University Hospital of Wales
- Multidisciplinary teams working with infant hip dysplasia.
- Orthopaedic Surgeons, Radiologists, Paediatricians, Sonographers and Physiotherapists.