Orthopaedics and Trauma online conference
Provided by Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow
About the course
The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow continues to lead the way in orthopaedic education by taking our ever successful Orthopaedics and Trauma conference online for 2021 with four mini-symposiums taking place between March and November 2021.
We have developed a fantastic programme with sessions from internationally renowned surgeons. If you attend the sessions live, you’ll be able to ask our expert speakers about their area of specialty and with an emphasis on pragmatic teaching; what you learn will help shape your practice.
2 CPD points are available per webinar and each of the mini symposiums will also be available to view after the live session so you can watch at a time convenient to you.
- Member - £50 for all four webinars
- Non-member - £70 for all four webinars
- Members can purchase individual sessions for £30 per webinar
- Non-members can purchase individual sessions for £40 per webinar
This online conference is suitable for:
Surgical foundation trainees, surgical core trainees, surgical speciality trainees, SAS grade surgeons, surgical consultants, physiotherapists
We are accepting abstract submissions for this online conference. All successful abstracts will be viewed throughout the series within a showcase, the top 4 submissions will have opportunity to present live at the final session on the 25th November 2021.
- To be included in the March poster showcase, please submit your abstract by 25th February 2021
- To be included in the June poster showcase, please submit your abstract by 20th May 2021
- To be included in the September poster showcase, please submit your abstract by 19th August 2021
- To be included in the November poster showcase, please submit your abstract by 28th October 2021
Submissions should be sent to: email@example.com
Submission criteria can be found under the 'downloads' tab