About the course
Due to the huge success of our first virtual conference in 2020 we are delighted to announce BMJ Live returns on 7-9 October 2021. We will be offering clinical updates, leadership skills, wellbeing, career development, job opportunities and much more.
You will have the opportunity to drop in and out of sessions and will have access to all content for six months after the event.
Tailor your experience by choosing from:
- Live and on-demand sessions covering work-life balance, gaining control, the impact of the pandemic: how to avoid burnout and much more
- One-to-one career advice with our skilled and impartial career professionals
- CV checkers*- receive tips on perfecting your CV and how you can make the best first impression
- Keynote presentations from leading figures in UK healthcare
- Interactive virtual exhibition - schedule meetings with our UK and overseas exhibitors in real time. Speak to them directly about their roles, discuss the skills and qualifications they are looking for and make invaluable connections.
- Network with 5000+ peers - Stay well connected with your peers using live chat
- Yoga and meditation - Start off your day with one of our virtual yoga or meditation workshops
New for 2021 - Clinical Webinars* | Earn extra CPD hours
BMJ Live will be hosting CPD accredited webinars* covering trending topics in:
- Managing Older Patients
These webinars will update you with the latest evidence and guidelines, including Q&A with our expert speakers. You will also gain three hours of CPD accreditation for your portfolio!
How do I book?
BMJ Live is a free event excluding:
- Clinical Webinars bundle (Cardiology, Diabetes and Managing Older Patients) - £99 +(VAT)
- CV checking sessions (Limited availability) - £30 +(VAT)
Everyone must register to attend. To book yourself onto these sessions, please tick the relevant boxes on the registration form.
*Fees apply for these elements.
Please note if you register for only the free elements on the programme, your application will be reviewed by the BMJ Live team to see if you meet the event criteria and you will be informed by email if your application has been successful.