About the course
RCR Learning Live 21 is The Royal College of Radiologists' global annual conference, delivered online from Monday 4 October until Friday 22 October. This must-attend event offers high quality clinical and medical education, trainee sessions and cross-faculty sessions looking at topics affecting those across the globe in imaging.
The CPD accredited programme provides a convenient and flexible way of learning so you can fit the sessions around your own schedule. These will take place during morning and evening slots with optional lunchtime symposiums.
- 35+ live interactive sessions including lectures, contouring workshops, hands-on outlining experiences and real-life case studies plus wellbeing sessions and yoga
- Hundreds of e-posters showcasing a range of scientific and quality improvement projects
- Free lunchtime symposiums
- Network with over 2,000 attendees and join our social activities
- On-demand recordings available for 3 months post event
How to book
Book 3 or more sessions and save 25% with our early bird rates. Offer expires midnight 6 September 2021.
There are also a number of free sessions which are indicated on the booking form.
Join us on social media:
Follow us at #RCRLive21 for all the latest updates.