About the course
We are delighted to invite you to attend our first SIMposium Conference. This event will feature a morning of interactive lectures and an afternoon of hands-on workshops, with the programme offering up to 6 CPD credits.
A wide variety of simulation related topics will be discussed, including mastery learning, co-briefing and innovations. Ample opportunity will be given to pose questions to our speakers and share opinions with fellow attendees.
All attendees will be able to opt to attend one of the following workshops:
- Design a simulation based learning (SBL) event
- Non-technical skills: understanding and application in simulation debriefs
- The pre-brief: purpose and delivery in simulation based education
- Making it work: the ‘tech’ and embedded professionals within simulation-based education
- Maximising learning within the debrief
Further information on each workshop can be found in the downloads section on our website.
Who should attend?
The programme will be of interest to consultants, SAS doctors, trainees of all grades, specialist nurses and allied healthcare professionals who specialise or have an interest in simulation.
This Conference is fully Face to Face held at
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
232 - 242 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RJ
There are currently no new dates advertised for this course