About the course
Celebrating its sixth year, we are delighted to announce that Glasgow Gastro 2023 will return and be delivered in a face-to-face format.
This one-day Conference will consist of interactive presentations, case based learning and state of the art lectures, with both national and international experts providing topical updates on a wide range of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Endoscopy issues.
The programme will be of interest to consultants and trainees in Gastroenterology and Hepatology, General and Acute Medicine and also nurse specialists in Gastroenterology, Endoscopy and Hepatology.
Up to 6 CPD credits will be available.
Join us for Glasgow Gastro 2023 to hear from speakers including:
- Professor Colin Rees, Professor of Gastroenterology, Newcastle
- Professor Julia Mayerle, Professor of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Munich
- Dr Dhiraj Tripathi, Consultant Hepatologist, Birmingham
Who should attend?
- Gastroenterology and hepatology consultants and trainees
- General and acute medicine consultants and trainees
- Gastroenterology and hepatology nursing staff
|15 Sep 2023||Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgo||Book now|