About the course
UCL Online MPH Master of Public Health – Apply now for
A career-focused programme delivered in a flexible online learning environment; this is a programme at the leading edge of public health which will equip you with the skills and expertise to make a difference to public health in a multitude of contexts.
Why study the MPH Master of Public Health at UCL?
- Learn the sought-after skills necessary to work as an effective public health practitioner. The UCL MPH has been created directly from the competency frameworks of the world’s most prestigious healthcare organisations, the UK Faculty of Public Health, and the WHO.
- This programme harnesses the expertise of public health academics, leaders, practitioners, and people with lived experience.
- An MPH delivered by a global top 10 university also ranked 7th in the world for public health (Shanghai Ranking's Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2022).
- Bring world-class learning to your future employment with an MPH degree that blends classical epidemiology with an innovative interdisciplinary approach. This programme brings together different disciplines, from social sciences to the built environment, to help you explore the big picture.
- Interact with and learn from renowned academics, practicing public health professionals, and the populations most affected by public health issues.
- Take forward a practical, comparative, and creative approach to solving public health issues in high-, middle-, and low- income countries, with the ability to make a tangible and purposeful difference to public health.
Start date: September 2023
Duration: 12 months (FT), 24 months (PT), up to 5 years (flexible)
Location: Distance learning programme
Application Deadline: 30 June 2023
The IMPACT scholarship, up to the value of £18,000, will contribute towards the recipient’s full-time fees to study on the MPH programme.