4th Acute and General Medicine 14 External CPDs Consultants, Registrars & Trainees
Provided by Medexcel UK
About the course
Course provided by Medexcel UK
We have organized an excellent 2 day General and Acute Medicine Course providing 14 category 1 (external) CPD credits at Birmingham Conference and Events centre. All our speakers are NHS Consultants who are experts in respective fields and aim to provide practical tips for day-to-day practice. The course is aimed at all hospital doctors working at any grade involved in managing medical conditions at the front door through an interactive and case-based approach.
SATURDAY/SUNDAY 16/17 September 2023
The 2 days will cover topics such as
- Managing arrhythmias
- Acute respiratory emergencies
- Endocrine emergencies an electrolytes in Endocrinology
- Dermatology for General Medics and emergencies
- Practical Steps to managing symptoms towards End of life
- Acutely unwell haemodialysis patient
- Heart failure updates
- Use of POCUS in making rapid diagnosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Unconscious patient in ED
- Cerebral infections
- Acute medicine cases
- Acute Kidney injury
- Epilepsy update and Status Epilepticus
Other HOT topics include Quality improvement in action and essential leadership skills in the NHS.
This course has been approved by the CPD certification service UK for 14 category 1 (external) CPD credit(s).