About the course
22 January 2024 | etc.venues County Hall, London
Guy's and St Thomas' Respiratory Pharmacy Conference will help you to better understand the crucial role pharmacists must play in improving the health and outcomes of people with asthma and learn how to deliver holistic and sustainable respiratory healthcare.
"Brilliant day – I feel empowered to go out and help CYP with asthma" – 2022 conference delegate
- How to manage mild-moderate asthma. The evidence behind AIR, MART, LTRAs and LAMAs
- The role of systemic steroids and biologics in the management of severe asthma
- Discussion of the pan London asthma inhaler pathway
- Building general practice friendly asthma management tools
- Using data to understand population health management and inequalities in respiratory medicine
- What can we do to support better and more sustainable respiratory healthcare?
- Developments in COPD – eosinophils, biologics and the pan London COPD inhaler pathway
- How can a pharmacist support people with asthma?
- How can a pharmacist support people with an interstitial lung disease or a sleep disorder?
There are currently no new dates advertised for this course