About the course
After completing this module, you should:
- Know how to diagnose children with bronchiolitis
- Know when to refer a child with bronchiolitis to secondary care
- Understand how to manage children with bronchiolitis
- Recognise clinical features that differentiate bronchiolitis from asthma.
- This series "Guideline focus" is intended to help you keep up to date with key guideline changes in primary care. The modules accompany the relevant guideline, highlighting important changes and practical implications, allowing you to test your knowledge at the end. They don't cover every aspect or recommendation in the guideline and we recommend you use the module in conjunction with the published guideline.