The BMJ Masterclasses GP General Update event features a programme of expert speakers who will keep you up to date in 12 core clinical topics and earn you 12 CPD credits for your appraisal (6 points per day).
Taking place across two days, each clinical session incorporates real-life case studies, interactive polls and practical demos to bring you the latest evidence, new developments and guidelines in primary care.
- Expert speakers who give you practical tips on how to interpret the latest guidelines and evidence in your practice
- Interactive voting - make decisions on cases as you would in your practice and see if your peers and our speakers agree
- Dedicated question time with the experts – quiz them on a tricky condition, or get advice on how to manage a specific patient
- The opportunity to discuss key topics with other GP's
- Pre course assessment by BMJ OnExamination. These 12 case based questions relate to each of the topics you will be hearing about at the event – take the test, and identify any learning needs that arise.
- Pre event PDF of slides. We make the presentations available in advance of the course, so you can have a look through what will be discussed, consider any questions you would like to ask our experts and bring them along to the event on your tablet or laptop.
- BMJ Learning and BMJ Best Practice - all delegates will receive a 6 month subscription to access hundreds of CPD modules on BMJ Learning and clinical decision support with BMJ Best Practice.